Monday 31 March 2014

Frugal Living and Working • £1 per Person per Day Food Budget

310314forum

Frugal Living and Working • View topic - £1 per Person per Day Food Budget

Having been working flat out to get everything ready for tomorrow’s big ‘first day’ of challenges on the brand new frugal forums, I thought I would try out the live blogging feature that so you can all see what the future holds for us here in Frugaldom.

I am far from finished overhauling the web site but steady progress is being made on the frugal front. That, to me, is the most important one, even if it is the one that doesn’t earn me my income.

Without further ado, please click through and find out how simple it is to become a part of one of the best little online communities for like-minded individuals I have ever had the pleasure of joining. And yes, we really do follow a £1 per person per day food budget and share how we do it…  Read more here

4 comments:

  1. You are my hero!! I'm still trying to get my costs lower :) Already joined the new forums, like tony the tiger...you're greeeeeat! Mo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my £1 meal deals, they make for interesting conversation pieces when friends come to stay. LOL

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I often wonder how much I'd save if I had a supermarket nearby! LOL

      Delete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. All comments are moderated to help prevent system abuse by spammers, time-wasters and chancers, so your comment will not appear until it has been manually accepted for publishing. This will be done as soon as possible - I check for updates regularly. We are on GMT - London times.