Saturday 6 December 2014

6-year-old girl asks for holiday cards for her last Christmas - Health - TODAY.com

santa0008

I felt compelled to share this with my blog readers after the ‘Random Acts of Kindness Foundation’ posted this news on their social media feeds.

Apologies to anyone who may feel this sort of content isn’t what they want to read on a Frugal Living blog but, to many of us living on tight budgets, this sort of act falls within the limits of our spending and is always encouraged.

The article speaks for itself and I hope this little girl’s wish is granted. Just click the link to read all about her wish. 6-year-old girl asks for holiday cards for her last Christmas - Health - TODAY.com

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this! She is so adorable. I will be sending a card this week.
    ~ Pru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite heart-breaking reading everything that goes on in our world. They have set up a separate Facebook page for this, too, so she should soon be receiving thousands of cards from all over the world. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm getting worried about you :) Haven't seen you post in quite some time. Cheers, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really sorry about my lack of posts but real life took over for a few weeks and I've not managed to catch up yet. I promise to post this week.

      Thank you for your concern, it is much appreciated. :)

      Delete
    2. Holy Cow! Just saw your pics posted. I'm in Michigan and didn't know that Scotland was flooded. Hope it dries out soon. Glad that you are back. Cheers, Kelly

      Delete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment. All comments are moderated to help prevent system abuse by spammers, time-wasters and chancers, so your comment will not appear until it has been manually accepted for publishing. This will be done as soon as possible - I check for updates regularly. We are on GMT - London times.